What is it?
- A digital training program that helps you reduce symptoms of stress, anxiety, low mood or depression
- Based on cognitive behavioural therapy, mindfulness and positive psychology
- Goal-based programs
- Diverse activities, tools, exercises and mindfulness
How should I use it?
- Whenever you need it
- Recommended use is 40 minutes per week, over 6-8 weeks
- Set a regular time to use it, 3-4 x per week
Why use it?
- SilverCloud programs have demonstrated high improvement rates for stress, anxiety and depression.
What is the role of the Coach?
- Help you to set goals for using your program
- Help you apply your learnings from SilverCloud to your daily life
- Deepen your understanding of the program’s content
- Identify progress and celebrate your success
What should I expect from my Coach?
- To review your program usage weekly (unless you choose to keep your usage private)
- Send your weekly messages in the SilverCloud platform on a scheduled day
- Add personalised and interactive elements to your SilverCloud experience.
Access your program
- From the home page, or you can go to the Program page from the main menu to get started.
- To login or put what you have learned into practice.
- Helps you put what you learn into practice. Add them to your homepage as you move through your program.
Use the journal
- To help you to clarify your thoughts and feelings, reduce stress and solve problems more effectively
- To track your progress and help motivate you through the program.
- With a number of relaxation and breathing exercises that help you to be more mindful in your daily life.