Tackling the stigma associated with mental health
At our Trust, we use innovative ways to engage with a wide audience in order to challenge the preconceptions and stigma that people with mental health related issues often face.
We work in partnership with many different organisations in order to deliver pieces of work that will inform, educate and influence our communities about the importance of mental wellbeing and the need to support people with mental health related issues.
Find out more about our Engagement Work here:
- Community Fun Days
- Mental Health First Aid Training (MHFA
- Mental Health Community Seminars and Talks
- 93.5fm What Shape R U In?
- Health & Wellbeing Outreach Bus Project
- Secure Services Intergeneration Project
- The UrBrum Waiting Room Directory
- BEDLAM Arts and Mental Health Festival
- Shifting The Dial
- Syrian Vulnerable Person’s Resettlement Scheme